macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Govepue
    Re: Any Plans for a Cubase 201 (ad...
    Hi, was just wondering is there an actual Cubase 201 (advanced Tutorial) coming or was the mastering with Cubase the one you guys were on about, because i can't see anywhere where it is confirmed that it's coming. Just hoping it has'nt been replaced by Mastering with Cubase instead. Maybe i'm only speaking for myself but i would still like to see the advanced tutorial please. Thanks.
  • Skye
    We do have a Cubase TNT tutorial coming down the pipe right now. It's the same format as Steve H's Logic TNTs. We should start releasing it by next week.
  • Tozyboy
    Thanks for the feedback. So... Does that mean that there won't be any MPV advanced, Cubase 5 tutorials ?
  • Skye
    This is the only title I know of at the moment. I'm sure we will release more advanced Cubase tutorials but I don't have a timeline yet. I will check with Martin and Steve and see what the plans are for Cubase.
  • Tozyboy
    Thanks. I wonder, is Matthew Hepworth doing the Cubase TNT tutorials ? or someone else ? I was under the impression the M. Hepworth was working on the advanced Cubase 5 tutorials. But it looks like MPV is going into other directions, i.e. Mastering with Cubase 5, and now Cubase 5 TNT, but no mention of advanced Cubase 5 ! I personally think that an advanced Cubase 5 tutorial would make more sense to release before a mastering tutorial, and TNT.
  • Govepue
    Thanks for the feedback guys, like most others i thought this thread was started because of an advanced Cubase tutorial. Hopefully Matthew will still be doing the tutorials. We hope you reconsider if your thinking of not doing one, i feel us Cubase users get left behind compared to the videos available for Logic, Albeton live etc... The Cubase videos you have done so far are great and i have both of them. I just feel there is a gap in the market for a decent advanced Cubase video (there's still a lot of us out there).Thanks for still checking out the forum and listening to our views.Hope to hear some good news soon. 2211
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi 2211, I believe that Matthew is indeed doing the Cubase TNT. Our Logic TNT are pretty advanced by the way - so perhaps this would satisfy everyone? The Logic TNTs tend to be even longer and more diverse than a standard tutorial... Are there any topics you'd like to see covered in a Cubase TNT? Best Rounik
  • Skye
    Yes Matthew is doing the TNT. I believe we will be releasing more Cubase and Live tutorials in the future as our customer base for these apps is definitely growing. I know of one Live tutorial coming down the pipe soon. Not sure on the content though.
  • Govepue
    Hi Rounik, in answer to your question, i would like to see things like: 1. Advanced tips for user the chorder plug in to make chord progressions 2. Tips & Techniques for effects 3. Tips & Techniques for things like using Dynamics,EQ,Volume,Panning. 4. Arrangement Techniques 5. Advanced features of Midi 6. Advanced features of Cubase built in VST's (Mystic,Spector etc..) 7. Advanced features of Audio 8. Ways of speeding up your workflow. and any other things anybody making a track with cubase should know.You have released a basic Cubase video and Mastering with Cubase, i feel the one in the middle is missing which in my opinion should include tips & tricks about actually making a decent sounding music.Thanks to the whole team at MPV for all your great work thus far.Very much Appreciated by us Cubase users.Hope to hear some good news soon. 2211
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: