macProVideo.com
Forums
  • David the Harper
    Kinemac
    Maybe you could do a good tutorial for Kinemac, which I gather 88,000 people got with MacHeist bundle 3; there's stuff on YouTube but I didn't find anything that really helps; of course there's their own introductory video, but it's only 12 minutes, and I'm sorry to say that that style doesn't work for me at all - I need human reactions, and freedom from meaningless and distracting hand gestures. Some other trainers, despite their deep knowledge - still manage to use language which is confusing, if not simply wrong - to quote one example "I'm using the shift key to constrain the size", when what he's constraining is the *proportions* and what he's doing to the size is *changing* it. My dream tutors, the two guys I could earn anything from, are Richard Lionheart - oh, sorry, Lainhart ;-) - who did your Soundbooth tutorial and Derrick Story, who did Lynda's iPhoto - the only tutorial they did that was better than a MacProVideo product ;-) - just the right speed, just the right style, just the right content, just the right level ... for me, of course. All best wishes and thanks David the Harper
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Kinemac
    Hi David the Harper ;) Kinemac is a very cool bit of software. Any others out there interested in learning Kinemac? Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: