macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    Logic Live!
    Hey Rounik. MPV tweeted the other day and asked whether or not Logic's environment would be a good tutorial. I really think that if you do a tutorial on the environment it should center on using the environment for LIVE PERFORMANCE. People don't mess around in the environment too much because they don't see how it can be used in a practicle way. Live performance is something users can understand and, more importantly, be excited about. Also, If you master the environment for live performance everything seems like a cinch! Hope you take it into consideration! Thanks.
  • Dekuruy
    Re: Logic Live!
    Yes - I have to agree with and second this request. I've been using Logic for live performance, with my students using several keyboards and controllers simultaneously for live shows. Knowledge of the environment and its proper use is critical in these situations. I could certainly use some more help and info along those lines, and I know MPV can help greatly in that area. I've also very recently started to experiment with using the environment with more of a live dj/musician type scenario in mind. There is huge potential here for someone who knows how to use the environment for this purpose, and I think many people would be interested in seeing what can be done, and how to do it.
  • lodgicpro
    I would love to see this, I perform midi live as a solo musician entertainer and I could benifit greatly by this. Joel
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: