macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Blobdang
    Re: Aperture 3
    I CANNOT BELIEVE you guys haven't got an Aperture 3 tutorial, Apple's top professional photographic app! :-(
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Blobdang, We're doing our best to get the best Aperture 3 tutorial available... But unfortunately, it's not available right now. Best Rounik
  • applelove
    In defense of MacProVideo, Aperture 3 is seriously buggy with Lion. Many of the improvements I loved most about Aperture 3 with Snow Leopard just don't work with Lion. I'm guessing it's difficult to get a reliable video production together that will satisfy the masses. Love the site guys! Keep up the good work.
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks applelove and welcome to the forums! I'm not aware of where we are in terms of Aperture 3 right now. There have been some big releases recently with more on the way... And as much as we'd love to have an Aperture 3 tutorial out sometimes issues beyond our control get in the way... As soon as I hear anything I'll update this thread. Thanks Rounik
  • Kilixeo
    Re: Re: Aperture 3
    I need aperture 3 training for my job. I depend on macrovideo for my trainings. Did you guys give up on a aperture 3 training ? It has been over two years since this thread started. Should I just give up and find the training elsewhere ? Thank you.
  • Skye
    @frankb, it's very doubtful that we will have training for Aperture 3. As Lightroom has just reved, I assume Aperture will do the same soon. When a new version is released, we should have training for it. Sorry about this. Skye
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: