macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JamieInNC
    Professional critiques...
    You know what would be really nice? If someone like Olav or Bill would be available to provide professional critiques of MPV member music. I'm not sure how many people subscribe to this site, but I know I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee for a pro to listen to my music and suggest how it could be made better. I'd say that a large percentage of us who use logic or ableton or whatever do not know or have access to pros in the field that could provide solid, personal assessments. That would be a wonderful addition to the already high-quality content of this site. Has this been considered at all or is it not the direction you admins would try to go? Jamie
  • Skye
    Re: Professional critiques...
    Very interesting Jamie. I definitely think there could be a market for that kind of service. I will pass the idea on. I don't see us implementing something like this in the near future though but I really like the idea. Thanks for your feedback.
  • JamieInNC
    Re: Professional critiques...
    Thank you for considering, Skye! I understand it would be a while, but I'm willing to wait! It'll give me time to get a portfolio together. Jamie
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: