macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    STP 3 tutorial
    Just wondering if they're are any plans to update the STP2 tutorial into an STP3 tutorial. I'd love do dive into STP but would prefer to have the tutorial mirror the latest release. Granted, I don't know if much has changed between version 2 and 3
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: STP 3 tutorial
    Hey CoFane, Have you checked out the Sound Editing in Final Cut Studio tut? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/finalcut7105[/url] It's a great tut! Not wholly based on STP - but really designed for those editing audio in FCP and STP. Not a huge amount changed from STP2 to 3 to be honest. :) Rounik
  • coFane
    so would the STP2 tut still be quite relevant? I'll have to check out the final cut tut. Granted, I won't be getting involved with FCP for a few years (still loving iMovie for my needs). Nonehtheless, I am interested in the STP/sound portions of it. Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Yup. The STP2 101 covers everything I can think of you'll need to know about STP3... :) Rounik
  • coFane
    awesome! Maybe I'll just have to knuckle down and get into it! Thanks Rounik!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: