macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Audio - Ableton Live
    More Advanced EDM Production Genre Specific
    Can i ask something or make a suggestion. I really enjoyed the Making Electronic Dance Music with Olav Basoski, but i knew a lot about what he was doing in the videos, although i did pick up some cool new tips and it was very good to get inside the mind of a top class producer, but i was wonder if there will be more very advanced videos coming out from Olav or you guys? Or anything on the current tech trance scene like Sander van Doorn, or Arty, more very advanced production stuff. Or from producers like Wolgang Gartner aka Joey Youngman or anything like the current Tech House scene, Funkagenda or anything from the big electro guys. These guys are a perfect example of a style to do a video for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avn46O0fT8c Boom Jinx & Andrew Bayer - To The Six (Martin Roth Remix) Basically i'm looking for the very advanced tutorials more because i have been doing this for many years and I'm in need of the very advanced production tutorials. Not too worry if you have no plans for this. I go to University soon anyway. It was just me enquiring that's all. It's more to do with the translational effect etc used in tracks i wish to learn deeper. Much thanks and keep up the great work. Darren
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: