macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ponymui
    Logic Vocals
    I could use a tutorial on vocals. Logic seems to be loaded with vocal tools, Deesser, pitch correction, compressors, etc. I would love some help tips to dial in vocal performance.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Vocals
    Hi Rocky1 & welcome to the forums! This is a great idea... so something on recording and/or mixing vocals? Rounik
  • Ponymui
    Yes, both. For me, the mixing is where I need more help. I've found a lot of good advice on mic selection and setup, but I'd welcome your advice, as well. Several of your tutorials have touched on vocal tracks which have helped. Logic provides a lot of plug ins for vocals and personally it's a bit overwhelming. I would welcome a tutorial that focuses on vocal production to get the most out a vocal track using various plugins. I switched over to Logic from DP about a year ago and, thankfully, I found macProVideo.com shortly after my switch. I have greatly benefited from all of your Logic tutorials. They have greatly accelerated my learning curve. Thank you,
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rocky1, Thanks for the detailed suggestion and we're chuffed that you are enjoying our tuts as well! Feel free to post in the Logic forums if you want further tips, etc or have any questions that we may be able to assist you with! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: