macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mehdi2
    Proper DNB
    hey Rounik thanks for answering my last posts - it really helped. I recently downloaded the Confessions of DNB producer tutorials and I am slightly unsatisfied. Even though the tutorials do explain how to make a drum and bass song - it's not a particularly good drum and bass song. I feel that it is quite easy to make a song of that quality and I don't feel that I learned much from the tutorials . Although the title suggests that the videos are specifically aimed at DNB production in Logic they are more about production in general in Logic. I wanted to know how to make a punchy, drum and bass beat in logic with a heavy bassline - in the vain of what is commonly known as DNB today. Just thought I'd put that forward. Thanks for your help anyhow. Mehdi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Proper DNB
    Hi Mehdi, Thanks for your feedback & glad to hear we helped you out via the forums too of course. We appreciate all feedback on tutorials... as this will help us to continually improve our future content. I'm moving your thread to the Suggested Training sub-forum as I think it's better placed to reside there. Do feel free to contact Support in the future if you are unsatisfied in any way. Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: