macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dbtucson
    Digital Performer
    MOTU's Digital Performer has been plagued with some of the most insipid video tutorials of any powerful and complex audio software. PLEASE consider this.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Digital Performer
    Sounds like a good idea... ... Anyone else interested in a macProVideo Digital Performer tut? :)
  • medienhexer
    Yes, absolutely. I've had the Performer laying around uselessly for years now, just because I didn't find it as intuitive as Logic, Cubase and Pro Tools Le. But everytime I see someone who knows what he's doing work its magic, I want to learn it, too. In fact, I just came into the forum right now to petition for DP, quite the surprise someone beat me to it.
  • medienhexer
    Oh and there's another thread with two more voices for the DP
  • studioj
    Re:
    Yes, count me in for wanting to see some DP7 tutorials. DP7 is a powerhouse of a DAW. I'm a Logic user since V4 (was on DP3 before that) and just picked up this update. its so good I'm seriously considering moving back over from Logic as my main DAW. advanced tutorials please! Maybe some special tutorials for switchers would be cool...
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re:
    Count me in too. Even though I'm "married to Logic" I've always wanted to get a handle on DP.
  • Dosonea
    Re: Digitak Performer
    Yes I'd love to see a core course by Martin S. like in the format of core logic, it is so well explained paced just right, and short to the subject point. You have my plead as well
  • Gregko12
    Re: Digital Performer
    Count me in too. I am a big fan of DP7. I am also interested in midi orchestrations and film.
  • medienhexer
    Especially MIDI in DP would be great. Coming from Logic, every software that doesn't put MIDI notes in clips so I can treat it exactly like Audio gives me a headache. probably just me not being able to read a metric ton of hand books :-)
  • Hizegau
    Re:
    I would like to see a tutorial demonstrating Digital Performer for live performance and mixing, something that is very limited in Logic.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: