macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    music MARKETING!
    I can't think of any set of tutorials that would help bring MPV into an "all purpose" "full circle" destination for musician's, performers, audio enthusiasts etc. Eventually we all need to know WHAT to do with the music MPV has helped us create and HOW to do it. I think any advice for TV/film/game scorers, songwriters, singer-songwriters, producers etc. It would be a fascinating set of tutorials! I think the Steve H and Scott Frieman interviews have really veered into this subject. I'd love to see it taken deeper. I'm sure it would be a big seller!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: music MARKETING!
    Hey Eric, I hear ya - and think it's a great idea. In fact this is something I love about the interviews of Steve and Scott - the timeless advice from those who have succeeded. Another thing I love about these guys, who have been (& still are) tremendously successful film, TV and Video game composers and mixers is how humble and down to earth they are. I can't stress this enough! and there'll be more interviews coming... Part 2 of Scott's is almost ready... Anyway, yup - that's a great idea! :)
  • Fobojia
    Re: music MARKETING!
    I agree with both of these comments. In fact, I was just searching today to see if there was something available on here to self-produce and publish via TuneCore. For some of us creative types, a bit of hand-holding on the back end of the creative process would be awesome! I've been writing music for almost 20 years, primarily self-created home studio based pieces, and this kind of support would be a great addition to the NED library...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: