macProVideo.com
Forums
  • philip888
    iZotope RX 2 Advanced
    Please do a tutorial on iZotope RX 2 Advanced. It is mind blowing what this app does. And to have some one with a post production background or someone who has worked on restoring old or bad audio would be a must. Someone who knows and uses the app to give examples of each tool in a real world setting. Photoshop for audio is here and the world needs macProVideo to hold their hand through the learning curve.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: iZotope RX 2 Advanced
    Good idea Philip! RX2 Advanced is very impressive! I like your phrase "Photoshop for audio" too :) Rounik
  • Sulidyu
    +1 Yes please, definitely. I'm about to purchase this and would appreciate a training vid to fast-track the learning curve. Perhaps some of the high-brow, pro audio/mastering fraternity would probably benefit a lot from it too, though I doubt they'll be chiming in with a +1 here. Cheers
  • Pixezey
    Put me down for + 1 as well. There is absolutely no training on iZotope's RX2 other than some material in a Berkley mastering course. Being the first to market on this would indeed be another differentiator for MacProVideo.com! The most challenging areas for me are the "Denoiser", "Deconstruct" and "Spectral analysis" modules. The software has so many settings with little to no good examples of how to use them. Their restoration guide is a decent start but not enough depth on each setting. iZotope's software and coding talent is amazing, but without good documented training they limit their market,doh! My main interest is in archiving old vinyl. Thanks!
  • Tyvojee
    I think this would make a great tutorial as well. There are many more tools in the Advanced version that I would like to see explored.
  • zonemark
    Asked for this before. Would be just great !
    Bump! Would love to see some vids for this too. So useful in post-production! Put me down for a pre-order! ;)
  • Magic Fingers
    +1!!!!
  • Puluduu
    +10!!
  • BenB
    If only I had a copy of it...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: