macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Setoxau
    Logic Plugins
    Hey guys Huge fan of your tutorials, i was wondering if there's gonna be an updated plugins unplugged tutorial...(Stevie?) Something newer than the logic 7 plugins unplugged tutorial i know its basically the same stuff but with the new faceplates and some different material could be interesting? I know i would get it!!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Plugins
    Hi Logic Plugins Unplugged, Welcome to the forums!! I've moved your thread to the "Suggested Training" sub-forum. You know, that's a great idea and one that has been talked about a lot... I also loved Steve's Plugins Unplugged tutorial and think an updated version would hit the sweet spot! Thanks Rounik
  • Jigifoe
    absolutely second this one! especially space designer and delay designer. one complaint i have is that most of these fx tutorials don't really use that many musical examples; rather just a more general technical overview. i realize the possibilities are endless and also copyright issues for the music itself but please consider how helpful this would be.
  • xXxKoPxXx
    i third this!
  • Jigifoe
    i hope this is coming soon!
  • GaryHiebner
    1. The first Logic Plugins Unplugged ([url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicplugins1[/url]) was an excellent tutorial. It helped explain Logic's signal flow, which was rather confusing before the tutorial. After that the plugins made so much sense. Even looking at the newer ones since then has helped since Logic has kept to its left-to-right signal flow through the plugins. Holding thumbs!
  • Jigifoe
    yes we [i]really[/i] need this updated, and please some real world musical examples! hurry!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: