macProVideo.com
Forums
  • xXxKoPxXx
    Native Instruments Massive, FM8, Battery & Reaktor
    Thanks so much for the absynth tutorial. Now we just need Massive, FM8, Battery & Reaktor tutorials! Thanks in advance!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Native Instruments Massive, FM8, Battery & Reaktor
    Hey xXxKoPxXx, Thanks for the suggestions! Well, the Reaktor 5.5 tut is in production. Don't know what stage we're at with it - but you can find more info in the Native Instruments sub-forum here. Massive... interesting.... Have you checked out the NI Komplete and NI Komplete TNT1 in the meantime? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/nativeinstruments102[/url] & [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/nativeinstruments303[/url] :)
  • xXxKoPxXx
    I have! I enjoyed them too. After I saw that absynth had 4 hours dedicated to it though, well I feel that its just not fair to the other synths that they not get the same treatment ;). Can't wait to see the Reaktor 5.5 Tutorial... Thanks :)
  • Rounik Admin
    LOL! Yes, not fair for Absynth to take all the limelight ;-) We're working on a number of titles... can't say exactly what as some of them are in their embryonic stages and some still early in production... Keep your eyes peeled though... there may be something on the way... :) Rounik
  • CircleofPsy
    Yeah, Definite +1 from me on that An in depth look at massive would be great. Since its the main synth 90% of beginners seem to use itd probably be a big seller too. Loads of Youtube vids that just about scratch the surface... wobbles etc. Anything beyond that seems to be a total headace
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: