macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mr Bean
    More Tutorials on Mixing & Production Techniques
    Having watched both the 'Sonic Dimension in Mixing' & 'Mixing & Production for Guitars', I'm definitely ready for anything else along similar lines that you guys can put together. Irrespective of which DAW you use, these two videos are very,very interesting and beneficial. In my opinion, it's well worth buying them as opposed to renting them, as the content is timeless i.e. It won't go out of date within the next couple of 'whatever' software upgrades, so I find myself watching them several times over. To anyone who hasn't considered the two that I've mentioned, they're well worth a look (or two).
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: More Tutorials on Mixing & Production Techniques
    Hello Mr Bean, Glad to hear you've been enjoying the Sonic Dimension in Mixing & Mixing & Producing Guitars! We certainly have some very interesting titles in the works... and the best thing is some of these are software independent - and we like to think of them as being timeless ;-) Thanks! Rounik
  • mauricioenmexico
    Re: More Tutorials on Mixing & Production Techniques
    I agree. I´m really locking forward for more tutorials about mixing.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: