macProVideo.com
Forums
  • kiwicomposer
    Zoom Recording - H4N - Field Recorders
    I would love to see a tutorial cover field recorders & field recording using field recorders - especially the Zoom H4N which seems extremely popular yet quite powerful. Covering such topics as: How to use the H4N.. Basic user guide stuff. Advanced tips and tricks to get best results. How to transfer the audio back to a workstation How to get it into a DAW and how to best use it How to fix up field recorder recording gremlins etc etc etc... How to use it in different situations.. ala out in the public, recording found sounds for sound design, recording say a choir, recording a string quartet etc.. Each requiring different techniques and tricks.. You could also include a section on using the H4N to record sound for video which is a popular use. These devices are great tools for the artist and audio techs but there i are so many things to learn I think a great Tut on this would be popular with a lot of folks out there!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: