macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Suwevii
    midi orchestration
    i believe a tutorial on midi orchestration is a brilliant idea. Using east west play as the basis and Logic as the DAW would be the most popular choice by far. It's only a matter of time before your competitors do it so why not put it together first
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: midi orchestration
    Thanks for the suggestion. MIDI Orchestration is a big and varied topic... We'll check it out. :)
  • mauricioenmexico
    Re: midi orchestration I agree
    In spite of how complex orchestration could be, I think that a 101 tutorial teaching the basics of counterpoint, musical intervals and instrument`s registers would be really great. Saludos from México. Mauricio.
  • MovieMaker
    Re: midi orchestration I agree
    This would be #1 on my wish list as well.
  • Matthew L Fisher
    Re: midi orchestration
    Yeah!!!! A tutorial on creating orchestral templates, mixing, system set up, and a more in depth look at scoring to picture etc... would be so awesome. I asked for this almost a year ago and nothing has been made for this. Please!! Sam is right, there is literally nothing on this topic ANYWHERE! I have Searched the internet for hundreds of hours and have never found that type of valuable information. Please make this happen!! You guys would rock!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: