macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Presonus 'Studio One Pro' (Version 2) Tutorials ?
    Hi, How about some in-depth tutorials for the new DAW from Presonus (Studio One Pro), now that Version 2 has been released, it has become quite a powerful, and sophisticated DAW, it is maturing pretty fast ;-) and let me add very nicely ! MPV Studio One Pro (V2) tutorials will be a great addition to your current line-up of various DAW tutorials. Hopefully we will see happen in the near future. Thanks, Muziksculp
  • Gomisiy
    Re: Presonus 'Studio One Pro' (Version 2) Tutorials ?
    +1, please
  • Tozyboy
    Oh well..since this has not yet materialized at MPV, I will go with Groove3 video tutorials, they already have version S1-V2 tutorials up and ready ! Hope to see S1-V2 tutorials from MPV in the near future as well. Cheers, Muziksculp
  • SoerenG
    tried out the demo today and like it a lot. tutorials would be very cool.. i think it has enough potential to beat the other daws - altought its very easy to use. (tried out logic, cubase, digital performer so far) please make some tuts
  • GaryHiebner
    Presonus's DAW definitely has a lot of potential, especially it's integration of Melodyne's time-stretching and pitch shifting tools. Would be great seeing a tutorial on this, as I think this DAW will be DAW to keep your eye on in the future.
  • keyframe
    Seconding this. Would love to see some Studio One tutorials.
  • Shimmer
    Re: Presonus 'Studio One Pro' (Version 2) Tu...
    I third this. Studio One is a contender and I really enjoy working with this DAW so far. Would love to learn more!
  • Tozyboy
    Although I feel Studio One Pro (v2) is still not a mature enough DAW. I use Cubase 6.5 on PC ! I think it will evolve to become a very capable DAW at version 3. Which I have no clue as to when that's going to happen. Anyway... Some Studio One Pro v2 Tutorials will be super cool to have at MPV. Studio One Pro is still an evolving DAW, and it keeps changing to the better with every update. Looking forward to Studio One Pro (V3) whenever that will happen. Cheers, Muziksculp
  • trunkdog
    After methodically evaluating all of the 'major' DAW's I have reached the conclusion that Presonus as a company is head and shoulders above the rest, both in terms of a forward thinking, down to earth company with superb and feature rich, easy to use software and awesome, pristine hardware. They are fast becoming the new "De Facto Standard"! That being said, it can only be a matter of months, if not weeks before you see their faces here. I'll bet the queue is loaded with 'qualified Presonus Gurus'. It certainly doesn't hurt having great hardware either. My 2¢ â¦(unaffiliated with Presonus® in any way.)
  • GaryHiebner
    Thanks trunk dog, Studio One is definitely a DAW to keep your eye on. Its got some great plugins and tools. I've been using Logic and Ableton and am now taking the jump into Studio One. Theres always benefits to knowing more than one DAW. Each one provides its own means of inspiration. Well least thats my thoughts on it anyway. MPV has definitely been listening to your suggestions, so keep an eye out.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: