macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Midiman55
    Sibelius 7 Tutorials
    I just upgraded to Sibelius 7 and as a subscriber I see you only have Sibelius 6 Tutorials, Sibelius has a whole new look and feel and it would be great if you could update the tutorials to Sibelius 7. Thanx for listening.
  • Bassman
    Re: Sibelius 7 Tutorials
    I have just purchased Sibelius 7, which is substantially different than Sibelius 6, and am looking for tutorials. If you guys had a good set of tutorials, I would buy them in minute. The only other ones I can find are on Lynda.com, and they are not downloadable--you have to continue to subscribe to continue to use them. Thanks for considering this.
  • charlzz4jazz
    The interface for Sibelius 7 has been completely changed from version 6. All actions have been removed from Menus and are now found on "the ribbon" under different tabs. Keyboard shortcuts are no longer displayed in the menus. Non of the macros I created for version 6 work in version 7. Tutorials for Sibelius 7 would be a big seller.
  • charlzz4jazz
    Sibelius 7 Ribbon [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_39428_10676_Sibelius_7_Ribbon.jpg] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_39428_10676_Sibelius_7_Ribbon.jpg[/img] [/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: