macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jontah
    IZotope Alloy tutorial
    Hey, I'm really wanting an IZotope Alloy tutorial (a deep walkthrough as well as how and when you should apply Alloy to respective tracks. Tips and hints on what to use and when, what it does etc, not just a walkthrough) really love the Ozone from IZotope, so this would be a really good compliment, and as I searched on your website, you stated that it's a brilliant product that you use alot on the channel strips, then why not share the knowledge with us? WE URGE to know! Many top-producers within electronic music production are using this as a tool on EVERY channelstrip! It's a big part of their sounddesign, helping them to achieve the perfect sound :) I want to do it aswell, it's just that I don't know where to start or how to use it. Your tutorials have helped so much, I'd really appreciate if you would look into this one. I'm sure many of the others that are on this site needs it aswell! As it's one of the mainkeys of getting a fresh sound, giving you the possibilities to really sculpture the sound to what you want it to become. EDIT: I also would LOVE a tutorial on FXpansion Geist, as it's an AWSOME sampler, sequencer, beatmaker/layermachine that is able to do some awsome stuff. Great for almost everything. Thanks alot! Best regards, J
  • Rodepay
    Re: IZotope Alloy tutorial
    There is a video tutorial on Alloy that's offered by a guy in Australia - link is: conservatoriumofaudio.com/ - for Ben Rosser's Conservatorium of Audio - from what I can tell it's a good tutorial and complete BUT...I tried to buy it and download it to my mac - and I could never get it to run - went through about downloads and for some reason it just wouldn't go. He was helpful, and eventually refunded my money (paypal), and I gather that he'd never had that kind of problem before, so it might have been something to do with my provider, but..just saying. Other than that, you can see a preview on YouTube - and if it works, looks good to me
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: