macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SamGarnerStudios
    Virtual Orchestra Tutorial
    I would love to see a Virtual Orchestra tutorial on mixing, T&T, multi-timbral vs. multi-output vs. whatever else, all that kind of stuff. Their are 0 professional tutorials out there on the subject, MPV would do a great job at it.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Virtual Orchestra Tutorial
    What software are you using? We do have some tutorials on multi-timbral vs. multi-outputs? But not yet on 'virtual' orchestration. But its a definitely something to look into.
  • SamGarnerStudios
    Ive seen the ones on multi-timbral vs. multi-outputs. I just included those cause theyd make since in the course. I'm using Logic with alot of East West and Native Instruments stuff. So many people don't really know how to go about editing vs. mixing. CC#1, CC#7,CC#8, CC#11. Panning, panning instruments already recorded in their space, reverbs, reverbs on instruments recorded in their space, how to EQ, using aux outputs, compression, distortion, exciters, mastering, mixing orchestra combined with synths, and so much other stuff. All those things are addressed in a "Heres a rock song" or "Heres a heavy metal song" but no orchestra settings. The approach to these genres is very different compared to virtual orchestra.
  • Matthew L Fisher
    Yeah!!!! A tutorial on creating orchestral templates, mixing, system set up, and a more in depth look at scoring to picture etc... would be so awesome. I asked for this almost a year ago and nothing has been made for this. Please!! Sam is right, there is literally nothing on this topic ANYWHERE! I have Searched the internet for hundreds of hours and have never found that type of valuable information. Please make this happen!! You guys would rock!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: