macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Crywolf
    Get That Sound!
    I would like to maybe make a suggestion to your synthesis series... Why not add "Get That Sound" Videos to your library ? I did some searching on the forums and couldnt find a thread for this, so I created one. You could include things like specific Synths, drops, and effects from certain songs. Something that could be put out in a multiple series. A step by step on building the synths from tracks picked by you or the users ? ^^^^^^^ More importantly, how to do it and why the steps being performed are done so. I realize this information is vaguely covered in some of the tutorials, but I feel this would be a creative outlet to get into the habit (especially for the new guys to sound design) of creating your own sound library!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Get That Sound!
    Great suggestion KV- We have done some 'Sound Like' articles in the Hub ([url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub[/url]) But dedicated videos would be a good idea. We have covered some different genres in our video tutorials. Are there any specific genres or artists you would be interested in. Any suggestions would be a great help and we can see if we can direct you to specific MPV Hub articles that may help.
  • Crywolf
    Re: Re: Re: Get That Sound!
    Maybe sounds like Justice - Stress (nero rmx) secondary lead sound thats filtered in @ 0:36 Possibilities for that series would be endless I suppose. I will definitely rummage through the Hub, Thanks!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: