macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vifapiy
    New tutorials
    It's a nice selection so far of tutorials on the site, however it could be so much better. it seems nobody is getting very in depth with what is out there. For example of what I'm looking for. -Tutorials on the following- U-HE products, Chris Heins guitars, East west products, Big fish Audio products, Presonus studio one 2 pro, Maybe screen recording.... Stuff for PC guys too. Get into maybe Hardware tutorials too. How to use it and different tips and ideas. Make beat making videos. Get creative. I'm not trying to be mean but come on what's the wait and hold up? You guy's should be on top of this like there is no tomorrow. I'd be making videos everyday.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: New tutorials
    Hi Coldstormblowing, Thanks for the feedback. We have over 1,230 hours of video content on the site... which grows every week with at least 2 or 3 additional course releases. The good news is we're producing more video courses all the time... with some very exciting titles currently in production! As much as we'd love to release a new title as soon as we have an excellent idea or course request, it does take time to find the best industry trainers, and for them to plan the curriculum and take time out of their busy schedules to create and produce quality videos. At the end of the day, we want to make sure that the quality aspect shines through above all else. As they say, good things come to those who wait ;-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: