macProVideo.com
Forums
  • epaphraz
    Circuit Bending
    Hello MPV, I would like to suggest an intro course on Circuit Bending. I know that this is a field that is so open with so many variables, but just a basic course which shows the basic approach and takes you step by step through creating a circuit bent instrument from beginning to end would be nice. As far as I know, there are no official/ professional videos on the subject. All I have seen are youtube videos. Why not be the first MPV :) Thanks for the great instructional videos. You have really helped me to increase both by productivity and my creativity. As I understand more, it really sets me free to create and express my self without the technology getting in the way. Thanks and keep up the good work.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Circuit Bending
    Thanks for the kind words epaphraz, A circuit bending tutorial is a great suggestion. I first heard about circuit bending when I saw an interview with BT and he said he had used circuit bent instruments on his brilliant album, 'This Binary Universe'. I would definitely be keen to see more on this as well. My soldering skills are terrible, so maybe I would need a course on that as well. Thanks for the suggestion!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: