macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fasexuo
    Davinchi Resolve
    I would be really good if you made more tutorials in colourgrading theory and Davinchi Resolve for video. Your tutorials are very high standard and useful. Thanks.
  • BenB
    Re: Davinchi Resolve
    I have one for FCP X which has a lot of color grading theory in it. And yes, I'd love to see mPV do an Intro To Resolve 9 tutorial (hint, hint). [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/finalcutprox205-color-grading[/url]
  • Fasexuo
    Super. Its a cool program. Ive followed and used the other. Its good. Looking forward to your hint.
  • BenB
    I was hinting at the powers who decide what courses to publish.
  • RLS
    Davinchi Resolve would be the one to do. There are two forms of training that would be required. One is the full power of Resolve as a stand alone workstation which is used to grade film, video or television after it is cut and before it is distributed. The second would be using it in the field on a macbook to cut dailies. This would be a for various camera generation and simple dailies correction workflow prior to getting back to the studio and have a more final grading done. That way, both the field work and the final work are additive and not contradictory. The LUTs could be forwarded on as well to help in Avid and Final Cut cutting of -Log and other log files. That would be sweet.and extremely useful. Probably would work with Premier Pro as well. Rick
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: