macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Starfox
    Sound Design, Sound Design and Sound Design :)
    Hey guys, I have some ideas you might find useful. If you look on YouTube you will see lots and lots of video tutorials of 'How to make this sound' or 'how to create this effect' in FL, Ableton, Logic, general 3rd party plugins or other software. I know because i use them all the time. I realize you already have some sound design videos, but i mean i would love to see bucket loads of them. There are lots of talented youtube users who upload their tutorials all the time i am sure you could find some to do work for you. And if anything like this gets going it would be awesome to see a database of it develop that could get updated with new 'How to' videos all the time, from member requests, or even member created, popular youtube tutorials or anything really. And having a feature of being able to rate these individual sound design tuts would also help us find the best ones. Just my two cents :) Shane
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sound Design, Sound Design and Sound Design :)
    Thanks Shane, It's certainly an interesting suggestion and we've been thinking about sound design courses to cover a variety of styles as we continue to grow our library. Each course can already be "reviewed"/rated currently. Just log-in and visit the tutorial's page and drop a review :-) Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Vohofoe
    I agree very much with Shane. I think more sound design tutorials would be a very good idea. Maybe not one for a SPECIFIC synth or soft synth though. A sound design tutorial that would show users how to create BASIC sound concepts on ANY synth with oscillators would be extremely useful and accessible to all of the synth using community, then maybe an advanced one, then ones for specific gear etc. -Anthony
  • JanigaJennifer
    It's been considered as a useful suggestion, glad to know the details. Soon will get in touch with you guys.
  • JosuePlaza
    Would be really cool to have a variety for each sound category. Different kinds of leads, basses, pads, SFX, sweeps, sequences, atmosphere, etc
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: