macProVideo.com
Forums
  • wibbers
    Live sound?
    I'm enjoying your courses on studio techniques and wondered if you had any plans to do anything similar for live sound work (mixing front of house sound at clubs and concerts etc). It's a very different discipline to studio recording and I'm sure a lot of people would find it useful.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Live sound?
    Thanks for the suggestion Ronnie. Its definitely a different discipline to studio recording, and alot of other factors that come into play that wouldn't happen in a studio.
  • Staccato
    Re: Live sound?
    Yes this would be great. I also would like to see a live sound tutorial, from "soup to nuts"...including: choosing mixers, mixing concepts for live sound, anatomy of a snake, components of the back stage & sound booth rig, choosing the right amplifer/house/stage monitors & venue formulas, wireless vs. wired, in ear monitors, planning, coiling cables, location of stage/house equipment & musician placing on stage, using a decibel meter, etc, etc, etc.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: