macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Suggested Training Logic Tutorial Ideas
    Hello, I can see there is a thread already for Suggested Training Logic but I for tutorial ideas it looks like it should be separate thread. I think Steve is great in his tutorial on the Arpeggiator and I thought it would be great to have a tutorial on the Randomizer and the scriper and the new transformer. I would like to see control for the new midi components. I think it was mentioned that in the audio file tab it might be possible to alter other aspects such as the harmonic content. However, harmonic content wasn't mentioned. If it's possible to do more with Flex Pitch I would like to study more on that such as to record with multiple audio tracks to use polyphony. I am looking forward to a new TNT on Logic 10 and I hope it come out soon.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Suggested Training Logic Tutorial Ideas
    Thanks for the great suggestion dynamicalan, We'll look into that.
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Re: Suggested Training Logic Tutorial Ideas
    Hi, I'm really enjoying the Reaktor tutorial after spending some time with the Core Cell reference. I'm thinking that outside all the LFOs, Filters, Amps and Mixers a lot of study could be a tutorial on Logic inside Core Cells. Understanding how the Ands and Nor and Boolean Algrebra could open a door to great design possibilities. A tutorial on Macros would be great to. Thanks, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: