macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zelipeo
    Creating Classical Music In Logic X Using Logic or NI Orchestral
    Micheil Reid on September 9, 2013 10:24pm wrote: Hi, I was recently watching a video on You Tube by a guy who writes orchestrations for movies and am wondering if there will some day be a tutorial dealing with creating classical forms using Logic X's orchestra plug ins or Native Instruments Plugs? I'd like to learn how to group orchestra sections together in a "real" project created track by track in Logic X!!! How to arrange strings, brass and other instruments to create a whole piece of music and learning how to create the right sort of articulations for these instruments!!! We all appreciate the hard work you guys do with pop and dance music etc but there's no video tutorials as far as I see on doing classical or movie music, I'm sure there would be folks out there willing to pay for a decent, detailed tutorial on this and how to blend and mix it too!!! Thanks again for being the best HD tutorial video production company, your cool!!!!!! Micheil Reid.
  • BenB
    Re: Creating Classical Music In Logic X Using Logic or...
    It would be nice to see some classical scoring stuff here.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Creating Classical Music In Logic X Using Logic or...
    +1 for some classical score tutorials as well, and in Logic would also be perfect
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: