macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Haligator
    Sound Forge Mac
    I'd love to see some Sound Forge for Mac tutorials. As a convert to Sound Forge from BIAS Peak it would be nice to get an in depth look at it. There are plenty of videos on Logic Pro and Pro Tools, and I like them all. But there are a dearth of tutorials on Mac editing programs like Sound Forge. The WaveLab videos are great but I use Sound Forge. Just three videos related to audio editors is a little sparse.
  • Haligator
    Re: Sound Forge Mac
    Come on people comment on this. The more comments the more likely they are to make a video. That's what I was told by the mods.
  • Haligator
    There are more than 50 tutorials on Logic Pro. And the same amount on Pro Tools. I don't think one on Sound Forge for Mac is too much to ask for. You only have three on WaveLab and there are many editors out there but you don't bother with any of them. WHY?
  • Haligator
    So I was told there would be a tutorial if they could find the right trainer. I guess no one knows how to use one of the most popular stereo editors. I keep my subscription active hoping for just one tutorial. I guess Macprovideo doesn't think anyone uses stereo editors. Because they only have 3 tutorials on the whole site. While there are hundreds of them for all the new versions of every DAW under the sun.
  • Haligator
    I see lots of suggestions but very few tutorials being made based on them. I keep getting told they may make something if they can find the right trainer. I guess they have to make twenty more Pro Tools or Logic Pro tutorials before they can make one on Sound Forge.
  • GaryHiebner
    Thanks for the suggestion. Sound Forge is a great Audio Editor, that really comes bundled with some great functions and features
  • Haligator
    Still nothing even in the works. I keep getting replies that if they find the "right" trainer they will consider doing something. And 6 months after my first email and 9 months after my request on this forum still nothing. I have continued my membership but haven't watched anything new until recently. You have hundreds of tutorials on every DAW under the sun, including Bitwig which just came out. But on the entire site you only have 3 tutorials on any stereo editor and that's on WaveLab. People do home mastering with stereo editors like [b]Sound Forge for Mac[/b], yet with all the tutorials you offer you can't be bothered to offer any on one of the industries best editors. I'm not asking for one on soundBlade SE, which is more of a niche product. Even though that would be cool also. We're talking about Sound Forge here.
  • Haligator
    Can you hear that? It's the sound of crickets from the macprovideo team. The Mac version of Sound Forge is on version 2 and still no tutorials. They say they need a trainer. I see hundreds of tutorials on all kinds of DAW's. Not one person knows Sound Forge in the bunch? I don't buy it. If the product wasn't selling then Sony would have cancelled it. Yet macprovideo can't spare any time on it. I guess Bitwig was more important. Yeah we needed another DAW, and another tutorial on an one. I want to delve into my stereo editor, but I guess I should use my DAW for mastering. Instead of the programs actually designed for it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: