macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mr.Ray
    Final Cut Pro x
    Hi MacProVideo Team, could please somebody make a video about media management for the new version of Final Cut Pro x 10.1 ? I bought the tutorial about how to "import & organize" your clips with Michael Wohl. And I still don't understand the new organization concept of Final Cut Pro x 10.1. How can I open my old projects/events in the new version? How does the old organization concept match up with the new one? Do I have to re-organize my project and event system with the new library system? I think Michael Wohl should go deeper into media management for FCX 10.1. I thought the old media management system was superb. Maybe the new is to, but somebody should go a little bit deeper.
  • BenB
    Re: Final Cut Pro x
    There is one in production that will be released soon. It is a much deeper subject than a regular FCPX general course is able to cover. Check it out here. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/final-cut-pro-x-204-media-management-toolbox[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: