macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gyhufue
    Songwriting by Genre Rock, Jazz, Country, Reggae
    Songwriting by Genre I would love to see the course on Rhythm you have expanded and have an entire course for each major Genre mentioned in the Music Theory 103 - Rhythm course. I'm very interested in Reggae (Roots, Dub, and the various types of Rhythm, Rockers, One Drop, Steppers, etc.). I'm sure others would love to see a Jazz, Rock, Country, and other Genres explored in depth. I found the section on Reggae in the Music Theory course to be very helpful. A course outline would be something like this. Intro to the Genre. Rhythm types Special considerations for writing a song in the Genre Interview with artists from the Genre on techniques. Laying out the Rhythm in a DAW Completing a song on that Genre I found this on youtube, but I would love to see a more in depth interview on technique and more structured. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f73TICkFKE If anybody else would like to post their favorite please do. thanks.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: