macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Humming
    Screenflow and Search Engine optimizing
    You at MacProVideo must be the absolutely best at the program Screenflow, as it seems you’re using it for all your tutorials. It should be easy for you to find one of your instructors who can make an tutorial about the best way to handle screen flow, and perhaps which programs that work nicely as a supplement for it. The way MacProVideo is able to make those great tutorials? I am a musiscian and can’t afford a great expensive firm to make search engine optimizing (SEO) on for example Google, Bing and other Search engines. I use Rapidweaver as my web manager, and it’s a great program I have learned trough rapidweaverclassroom, but I haven’t got a clue about how to make google see it? 1. Is there a program that can help me? and can MacProVideo show me how it works? 2. which metadata works these days, 3. how do I manage google and all that google offers? 4. does Facebook help me be seen Thank you for your mail, and thanks to MacProVideo for making my learning
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: