macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Stig
    Multisampling in Sampler
    Hi. Just though I would post my suggestion for a new tutorial. I would really much like to see a course in here on multisampling your own instruments from scratch with Ableton Live 9's Sampler. How do I go from recording my instruments (each individual note, several different dynamics, sustains, articulations, legato, etc.) to putting it all together in Sampler to achieve the best results, and create the most realistic sounding instruments? What do I have to keep in mind when I record the different samples? How can I achieve legato with sampling (not just the artificial-sounding "glide" or "portamento")? Also, multisampling a keyed or percussive instrument is one thing, but lets say I want to create a multisample from my trumpet mouthpiece (or the trumpet, or any other wind instrument for that matter) and play/perform it with my wind controller? That's where it gets interesting! :) Would love to see such an in-depth tutorial on multisampling with Live 9's Sampler. I can not find it anywhere else, but why should I have to look elsewhere? ;)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: