macProVideo.com
Forums
  • appsoundcentral
    Native-Instruments Kontakt Scripting Language - KSP
    One subject that lacks on the web is the KSP language. As MPV teaches general programming so well, and teaches Kontakt so well, it seems to be the perfect place for such a course. A beginners guide to KSP is my top request. On a side note, I felt the latest Kontakt vid was phenomenal. I'd love to make a second request for another course going even deeper into Kontakt. Kontakt comes with a bunch of scripts including a great arpeggiator and a drum computer. While I already have a deep understanding of the arpeggiator, the Drum Computer (and many others) is a mystery. A course focusing on these built in scripts would be very useful. There is nothing online that explains to me how to use the "Drum Computer" Script. What we already have for Kontakt from MPV already covers all the basics great, and now gives tons of advanced tips and tricks as well. I give each Kontakt course we've got so far an A+. No question. So far you're hitting the ball out of the park. I just think it has to go even further and even deeper. Thanks for considering. Richard London rlsounddesign.com
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: