macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SiiAmplified Sound
    Sound Forge Pro 2 for Mac
    Hey There, I want to start by commending you guys on the great work you do on this website. I am a 2nd year undergrad music production student from the UK, and i find that i learn more from your tutorials than i ever do at my University. I would really really really appreciate it if you could do a series of quite in-depth tutorials on Sony's Sound Forge Pro 2 for Mac which was released earlier this year. for a while, I have tried to read the manual for it but it's just really hard and i don't have the time to start uncovering its secrets on my own. Please Kindly try and get this one done, I've seen a lot of people on this forum who also want to become users of this great software, but just don't have the time. But you guys have the power to change that. Hopefully You Do, Kind Regards, CJ
  • Haligator
    Re: Sound Forge Pro 2 for Mac
    Don't hold your breath. I've been asking for Sound Forge tutorials for over a year by email, and here in the suggested tutorial forums. They ignore them and keep making DAW tutorials for Bitwig, and the hundreds for all the new versions for Logic, Pro Tools, Reason, Ableton and others. I would love some tutorials also.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: