macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dapacarter
    SEO
    Would like an overview on SEO and how to get my website in a position where I can attract business into my music studio
  • Cathy Roberson
    Re: Re: SEO
    I ask you to check with Social media Ever since Myspace, musicians have gone crazy for social media. Every band has a member who�s on Twitter half the day, so if you spend half the day on Twitter too, you just might run into each other. Don't be too upfront. Again, it's a great way of meeting musicians and building a relationship so they think of you first when they're ready to record their demo/have it mixed/whatever you're planning to do with your studio. Start by following all the musicians you can think of in the local area. Check out their music, say nice things about it. You know, make friends. However you want to approach it, getting clients is about identifying your target market (musicians with cash to burn), letting them know you're there, and making an attractive offer. #Cathy Roberson http://essayservices.org/
  • Angel Shell
    Re: Re: SEO
    Focus on the Long Tail Optimize Your Articles Don't Forget About (Ethical) Link Building Use Google's Keyword Tool Produce Quality Content check : [url]http://aimsely.com/[/url]
  • Helen Greene
    Re: SEO
    Do keyword research at the start of the project. Create great, unique content. Use your keywords as anchor text when linking internally. Build links intelligently.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: