macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student497734
    Nvidia Control Panel and GeForce Experience Issue
    Sub: Nvidia Control Panel and GeForce Experience Issue. Hi there, I am currently using Acer Nitro laptop, trying to install my graphic driver GeForce gtx 1650, whenever I try to open NVidia control panel it doesn't open and even my GeForce experience wont work. Can anyone please help me out on this issue, will be really glad. Thank you
  • Joe A
    Re: Nvidia Control Panel and GeForce Experience Issue
    Hi - As a Mac guy I can't really help out with this, but with any driver issue it might be helpful to check for a version conflict between the OS & the graphic driver.. A quick search on 'GeForce Experience Nvidia Control Panel won't open' turned up a number of suggestions of things to look into (including updating the drivers, among other options)..
  • Student497734
    Thanks Joe, I already tried to update drivers and all the options that I found on Youtube, but no use.
  • johnceena88
    Nvidia Control Panel and GeForce Experience Issue
  • johnceena88
    Agreed on the need for an update/overhaul. It would be way less confusing and buggy if they didn't have both the Nvidia Control panel AND the Geforce experience. One of the reasons it took me so long to figure out my issue was that one of the first things I checked was that I had set all games to "Not Optimized" in Geforce experience and didn't recall that there was a virtually identical setting in the Control Panel because I hadn't used it in so bloody long.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: