macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ricivou
    NonLinear Education - iOS app crashing on open
    Hi there I'm hoping to load my iPad Air (1st Gen) with macprovideo tutorials that I have purchased, so that I can listen to them offline. When I open the iOS app, it immediately goes to a black screen, freezes for about 8 seconds, and then goes back to the iOS Home screen. Is this just me and my device? Or is there something borked with the app? Thank you,
  • Joe A
    Re: NonLinear Education - iOS app crashing on open
    Hi Ricivou - It could be an iOS version issue.. As far as I can determine at one point there was an update to the player that requires iOS 11 or later, so if you're on an older iOS version there may be a version mismatch (also as I understand it Apple at some point stopped updating iOS for the iPad Air 1st Gen beyond iOS 12, FWIW).. I don't have an iPad Air to check this out, so I'd suggest you contact our Support team directly, at this address: https://macprovideo.com/support Make sure to include the iOS version you're running. Support will contact you (via email) within 24 (business) hours, and obviously the tech wizards there have access to the most current information—they should be able to provide you with the best solution..
  • Ricivou
    Re: NonLinear Education - iOS app crashing on open
    Ah ha! I think you may be correct. I hadn't realized that my iPad has aged out of current iOS updates. I've submitted a question to support, and i hope there's a legacy version that I can still download tutorials to my device. Thanks for your help.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: