macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Joe A
    Re: Video Player not working
    It looks like the site issues have been solved! :-) The videos that weren't displaying/playing now seem to be working properly.
  • lahatte
    It isn't working for me on PC for the "Demo to Master" videos. All videos show 0:00 length.
  • lahatte
    To elaborate, Windows 10. I could play them on my laptop but casting to my chrome cast would not work. On my DAW computer it shows the videos as being zero length, and clicking one just results in the spinning loop.
  • Joe A
    Hi Ropiego - So, it sounds like the Player actually is working (plays the videos normally on your laptop), but you can't use Chromecast with the videos. From what I looked up about Chromecast, unless the site directly supports it, it doesn't work well for video (or at all), so I'd suggest that first you contact MPV's tech support (via the link below) and ask if the site supports Chromecast on Windows (I'm on a Mac here so I can't help with that).. https://www.macprovideo.com/support?afid=E470KLQ7r9
  • Maximus
    I am having the same problem. You're answer is you no longer support the app? Are you kidding me? A $25/mo./$120 per year subscription tutorial company doesn't have an app player? For various reasons, I want to watch the tutorials on my apple TV at certain times. If I have time, I watch some of them start to finish before going hands on with my computer. Now I can't do that, because you decided F-it with the app? Embarassing for you. Now I know why I dropped my subscription for 2 years and went to a different source for my tutorials. Only came back in bc of the Black Friday sale. You obviously don't give a S about the user experience. Just the cash. I would warn anyone considering a yearly subscription to be careful with this company. How long before they go under if they can't even afford to support one of the essential means of delivering the product they are selling? Yikes.
  • Joe A
    Issues regarding video delivery or changes in company policy are best taken up directly with MPV via Tech Support: https://www.macprovideo.com/support?afid=E470KLQ7r9 The forum is meant for user discussions of creative and technical applications, it's not an efficient way to contact those who maintain the website interface and video playback options -- the Tech Support link is the most direct way to reach them.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: