macProVideo.com
Forums
  • heimi
    Logic Keyboard
    Could somebody tell me where I can buy a Logic keyboard with colored keys? There is one for ProTools and as I remember there was also one for Logic. Thanks Heimi
  • steveH
    Re: Logic Keyboard
    They never really took off because, unlike PT, Logic's key commands are user defined. The best thing to do is assign your own key commands in way that you'll remember them. And, don't add them randomly... when you find that you're doing certain procedures over and over again, assign it to a key command. And browse thru the available commands and try out some off the more esoteric ones. The ones with the dots next to them are only available as key commands!
  • heimi
    Thank you Steve. By the way, I really like all your tutorials...they're great! How about a Mixing&Mastering tutorial with tips&tricks from a pro? This would be like Christmas for me. ;-) heimi
  • Christian L
    I know they still have them at Micro-Boutique in Montreal... On the web, check out : http://www.logickeyboard.com/
  • steveH
    [quote:13535]Thank you Steve. By the way, I really like all your tutorials...they're great! How about a Mixing&Mastering tutorial with tips&tricks from a pro? This would be like Christmas for me. ;-) heimi[/quote]
  • steveH
    Thanks for the compliment!
  • NestaMann
    I have one of these keyboards. I have to say I found it an excellent purchase. I bought it when I got my G5 & Logic Pro 7 package. As it was my 1st Logic experience, it helped a great deal. Having previously used Notator SL on the Atari I got used to remembering key commands, decided to ease the learning curve :-) Try here http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/swissdestore.woa/wa/RSLID?find=LogicKeyboard+Logic+Audio+Oscar+Pro&0.36.SearchForm.0.3.x=9&0.36.SearchForm.0.3.y=6
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: