macProVideo.com
Forums
  • heimi
    stylus rmx in logic
    Sorry for that stupid question. What is the easiest way to use multi instruments like stylus RMX in logic? Do I always have to change my environment? Thanks for any help.
  • Fodejai
    Re: stylus rmx in logic
    Ok! here is how i use it! Create an audio instrument in the environment (name it stylus rmx), change the port setting to ALL! Next create a multi instrument object and name it the same thing. Now cable the the multi instrument to the stylus rmx track audio instrument. A messagea will p[op up, "to remove port setting" click remove! Now select the midi tool and activate channels 1-8 on the rmx multi instrument! Then goto the arrange page. create new track, and select stylus rmx, create 8 more they should all be stylus rmx trax 1-8! Now if you are using the stereo version..you cant route the individual trax to individual outputs, but if you are using the multi output version, then create 8 aux send and then select your individual rmx's as the inputs! Next you will need to goto RMX mixer section and selct outputs A, then b etc for each individual track. Save it as an autolod_rmx so you dont have to do it all over agin! I hope i explained it well I djyaed a 12hr gig last night and I am a little sleep deprived! email me at patane@mac.com if you have more questions! I use rmx alot! Craig
  • Christian L
    Craig is right about this... I also recommend you to watch all the Stylus RMX tutorials on the Spectrasonics website :[url]http://support.spectrasonics.net/instruments/rmx-tutorial-videos.php[/url] They are free for all registered users. There is one about using RMX with Logic. They're all an invaluable source of information.
  • Rich Ridings
    [quote:1687]Craig is right about this... I also recommend you to watch all the Stylus RMX tutorials on the Spectrasonics website :[url]http://support.spectrasonics.net/instruments/rmx-tutorial-videos.php[/url] They are free for all registered users. There is one about using RMX with Logic. They're all an invaluable source of information.[/quote] Yes but then SAVE AN RMX Template so you don't have to do all of that again. I really think Logic shoukd address this in it's next incarnation. It's so simple in Cubase. Cheers Rich London
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: