macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dagicio
    Burning Tutorial Video files?
    Hi, i have downloaded the logic bundle and ultra beat video tutorial files, i was just wondering if its possible to burn the files i have downloaded (i think they're quicktime files) to a dvd so i can watch them away from my computer? thanks for any advice
  • Christian L
    Re: Burning Tutorial Video files?
    Hi! I never tried it, but this should work. 1-)Control-click (or right click) on the tuturial you want to burn. (in Documents/NED folder). 2-Choose "Show Package Contents"... 3-The movies files are in the "Video" folder. 4- Burn them to DVD using Toast or the app of your choice.
  • Martin
    Actually, that won't work ... the videos can only be viewer through NED. We have built a proprietary architacture on top of quicktime that includes our tight compression method, extra metadata for our search features, and other stuff that QuickTime Player itself does not know how to read, so the files can only play in our player. You CAN archive the tutorials to a disc and move them to another computer, but that's about the extent of it.
  • Christian L
    Oh... sorry. I did'nt know about that!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: