macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fodejai
    To Martin and Steve and everyone else at MPV
    I just saw the shout out you guys gave me thank you very much. I am happy you were features in there.....you guys deserve it!!!! Thanks, Craig
  • Martin
    Re: To Martin and Steve and everyone else at MPV
    Credit where credit is due! Actually, I really appreciated that, as I had NO idea about the article. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/news/1031[/url] Remix is a mag close to my heart ... me and my production partner at the time, Rennie Foster, were featured in issue 1, as "The Next Big Thing" in house music. That was 10 years ago now ... how time flies!
  • Fodejai
    I would love to read that article! Thats great! 10 years does go by fast. I have been in Atlanta for the last 8, feels like yesterday I moved here.....now Im moving back to NYC on the 30th. Cant get myself to start packing the studio....I will probably do it on the 29th! LOL! Caio, C.
  • steveH
    Hey Craig, NY..huh? Great! My hometown... Let's connect up! Steve
  • Fodejai
    Yeah...it's mine also. I lived in Bklyn until 82 then SI until I moved to Atlantain 99....oh yeah a did a 9 month stint in Hoboken with my ex-girlfreiend. LOL! In the early 90's I had a pretty big following as a dj (had a residency at Pallladium, Limelight etc) and I worked as a recording engineer at INS studios and Magno Sound and Video. Gave it up to become a Chiropractor...thats what I have been doing in Atlanta. Love helping people, but music is what moves my soul! I will be living in Staten Isand, my parents are letting me take their side apt at a steal.....FREE LOL! I want to get involve with the NYPLUG meetings and hopefully by the end of summer do your logic pro certification courses. What happens if a new version of logic comes out, does taht mean you need to recerrtify. Can't wait to hookup! Thanks, Craig
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: