macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JET88
    I'm bummed out!
    Hello all: I'm new at this. PLEASE FORGIVE THE DOUBLE POST. I got my much anticipated Logic 101 DVD tutorial in the mail today, but... I DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT. Maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn! I've loaded the NED thingee, but no luck. Stoopid PC. That's it. I'm gettin' a MAC. JET... JET88inc@aol.com
    I'm bummed out!
    Hello all: I'm new at this. PLEASE FORGIVE THE DOUBLE POST. I got my much anticipated Logic 101 DVD tutorial in the mail today, but... I DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT. Maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn! I've loaded the NED thingee, but no luck. Stoopid PC. That's it. I'm gettin' a MAC. JET... JET88inc@aol.com
  • Martin
    Re: I'm bummed out!
    Hi Jet, The PC version of NED is still in beta, and we are working on several outstanding issues. Those darn PCs have so many configurations and possible confilcts that it's taken us at least twice as long to make the PC version as the Mac one. But we are commited to it! The good news is we're getting close to cracking all the windows nuts. The bad news is, you're still using a pc (doh!). ;) Seriously though, we hope to have the final windows build ready within the month. For now, please visit the NED PC forum to discuss issues with the PC NED there: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/ned/ned-windows[/url] I promise, we'll have it working soon ...
  • macscoop
    Re: I'm bummed out!
    Hi Jet, You are certainly making the right decision if you go for a Mac. Logic is built for the Mac and MacProVideo exists for the Mac. Go ahead and you won't regret it! Regards.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: