macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tehakee
    Tap Tempo and Beat Mapping -- Steve H's Logic TNT (Tips �
    Hi Steve -- I'd like to suggest that you do a tutorial on Tap Tempo and Beat Mapping. It's great to be able to take an existing audio recording, for example, that isn't perfectly even in tempo, and match the click track to it so you can add midi tracks that can be quantized, etc., and so you can use Apple Loops that will adjust to varying tempo. I think I've worked out most of how to do beat mapping, but it would have been much easier had I had your instructions on it. I would still love to hear your explanation and perspective. Tap tempo remains somewhat elusive -- the reference guide's explanation is pretty vague. Keep up the great work, and if you happen to have these subjects on the schedule please let us know when they might appear. Bob
  • steveH
    Re: Tap Tempo and Beat Mapping -- Steve H's Logic TNT (Tips
    Hi Bob, Beat mapping is a great topic... anybody else out the there in LogicLand interested? I think you'll see it sooner than later... Tap Tempo is a bit elusive... I'll do that too! Thanks...
  • Tehakee
    Oustanding, Steve, thanks. Bob
  • Cajypiu
    Hi Steve, I'll second the beat mapping request too. I think I have most of the beat mapping sorted... but I do tend to fluke it.. well, it feels that way! Tap tempo and remixing existing recordings... good idea for a tutorial! Cheers, John
  • macnando
    Re: Tap Tempo and Beat Mapping -- Steve H's Logic TNT
    Hi Steve, Those topics are really interesting. It would be nice to see pieces with rubatos, accelerandos and rallentandos beat mapped. There are some other important topics as well but let's focus on those two. Regards!
  • steveH
    Re: Tap Tempo and Beat Mapping -- Steve H's Logic TNT
    I was thinking about doing it for September....
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: