macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jojo
    There are NO APPLE LOOPS Loaded on my system
    I had recently taken an interest in learning more about Apple's Logic Pro. I have one of these books that takes you through all the program etc. I wanted to work on my own, slightly away from the book, and started looking for some loops. However, i was not able to find any of the loops because my computer gave me the message "that there are no loops installed on my computer". Further, I am using the "Logic Pro Express Trial" version that was given to me when I had purchased the book. Some help would be appreciated on how to download these files so that I May make some MUSIC! I would even be happy if one would be able to tell me how to use my "garage band" loops in logic Pro, this way i would at least have something. -thank you
  • Christian L
    Re: There are NO APPLE LOOPS Loaded on my system
    Appleloops can be located in many places on your HD. The default Garageband Appleloops should be in "Library/Audio/Apple Loops/Apple/Apple Loops for GarageBand". If you install any Jampack they could also be found in "Library/Application Support/GarageBand/Apple Loops". You cannot freely download the Garageband Apple loops. If you don't find them on your system, you can reinstall GarageBand with your install DVDs that came with your Mac or iLife. The Jampacks are available for 99$ from Apple :[url]http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?find=jamapck[/url]
  • Jojo
    What About getting the Logic Pro Loops?
  • Christian L
    [quote:19722]What About getting the Logic Pro Loops? [/quote] Logic use should see your GarageBand AppleLoops. All AppleLoops can be use in either GB and Logic. There is no "Logic only" AppleLoops. So do you have any AppleLoops installed on your system ?
  • Jojo
    There are loops that I am able to use in Garage Band (GB). However I am unable to find them in either of the locations give to me above. Further, although I am able to use these loops in GB, I am not able to view any loops in Logic (which informs me only once that there are no loops installed on my computer). What is the deal?
  • Jojo
    Ok, I spoke with Apple Support on this matter! They have provided me with the relif that i so dearly need To get the apple loops back into Logic pro you simply have to find where they are located: hd:/ library/ audio/ apple/ apple loos / apple Garage band loops USER HOME: / library/ apple/ apple loops/ whatever..... Then you take that folder with all the stuff in it, and simply drag and drop it into the loops browser of Logic Pro!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: