macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zuzimui
    MIDI Problems
    Hi, I just recently got my Logic Pro 7.2.3 up and running on my MacBookPro Core 2 Duo. Corrupted RAM was the problem. Now that that headache is out of the way, I can get down to recording and tackling new issues. Such as: 1) On one of my tracks (VSL Violin) the note at the end of the piece keeps playing. I've tried cutting, erasing, etc.. Nothing works. There's no note in the MIDI Matrix and yet the thing keeps sustaining. I've tried redoing it, but no matter what I play, even a staccato note, it keeps sounding. Any ideas what's going on? 2) I use keyswitches to change articluations in a track, and find it easier to put them in after I record the line. This seems to work excepting two things. a) Before playback, I have to manually put all the MIDI tracks at their first articulation, even though I have used a keyswitch just before the first note of the track to instruct what patch it should be playing. No matter what I do, it will start out playing the last patch of the song. It's a real waste of time to have to go through all the tracks and manually locate the right patches, but that's what I have to do every time I playback. b) How do you delete unwanted keyswitch commands? I guess I could go into the event list and delete them there, but is there a simpler, faster way? Solving these little glitches would really save me time. Thanks for any help!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: