macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mikey52
    Click and pops with guitar insert "Dig Delays"
    Hey guys, Ok Audio Instrument: Factory Insert: 08 Guitars: Dig Delays I am really digging this pre-made insert but I have a problem. When I am holding down a chord and letting it sustain, there are these clicks and pops that are happening. It sounds almost like it is clipping, but all my meters look ok. I must be missing something and you guys are the best at figuring it out. Thanks so much again. Mike
  • Christian L
    Re: Click and pops with guitar insert "Dig Delays"
    Yeah, it's a cool preset! Try changing the I/O buffer (in Logic Pro - Preferences - Audio -Drivers) to a higher number (try 1024 for a start, and bring it down to the lower number you can get without clicks).
  • mikey52
    Re: Click and pops with guitar insert "Dig Delays"
    Yeah I was running it at 64 and so I moved it to 128 worked I'm using a Mac Pro 2.66 Dual Core with Intel and 5 GB of RAM, shouldn't that be able to run that 64 I/O buffer? Or what else can I do to get that back up there? Or, haha, is it even that big of a deal in the first place? :) Mike
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: