macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bal
    logic 8 on desctop and laptop
    I got my Logic 8. I installed it on my MacPro. It works. I want to install it on my MacBooPro and I get this alert: This application cannot continue because another application with an identical serial number is already running on another computer on your network. What if anything can I do to run 8 on my both Macs Bal
  • mPV Support
    Re: logic 8 on desctop and laptop
    Did you try quitting Logic on your MacPro? I don't think you can run Logic on more than one Mac at a time with one serial number.
  • steveH
    Or, take one of the Macs off the network!
  • Bal
    according to the license agreement you should be able to install Logic 8 on one desktop and one laptop computer if it is used by the same person. perhaps this is something i need to call apple about. i don't have my 2 computer in a network or i just don't understand what network means ( i actually don't speak english) thank you for helping - you guys. bal
  • Bal
    [quote:1687]Did you try quitting Logic on your MacPro? I don't think you can run Logic on more than one Mac at a time with one serial number. [/quote] Dear Christian, that's it... i did quit logic 8 on my macpro and i am actually installing it on my laptop as we speak - or type lol thank you very much!!!!! that makes my day or night - it is 1 am in los angeles. bal
  • Bal
    my logic 8 is up and running on my macpro and laptop. case closed. lol thank you for much for helping bal
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: